Thursday, June 14, 2012

How Can I Help You ..

well, last night it happened. you know it might but you never think .... Russ's son, Ryan, is dead. he was 24.

Russ is so completely devastated. we just cried together for a long time. (even for a mouthy little bitch like me, sometimes there are just no words.) then we did shots and then we just laid in bed trying to sleep.

what do you say to someone you love when they lose a child? how do you comfort someone when they hurt that much? it's just freakin' unreal.

whatever you believe, i hope you will pray for him -- send him love and strength. 


1 Comments -- Say Something!:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. I will try to read them and approve them quickly. ~ If you are going to be hateful, just be intelligent. I have no time or patience for raging idiots as long as bullets are cheap.